Season dates for 2024: Sept. 20 - Oct. 20
Our hunts are sold as a package that will include up to 6
hunters. This will allow for smaller parties to not feel pressured to have more
hunters if they prefer to hunt in a smaller group and yet will allow us to
regulate our revenues appropriately. We think that we are one of the best
values in waterfowl hunting in Saskatchewan. After 13 years without raising our
rates, the 2023 rates have been adjusted, as announced last year. The increased
price of the licenses (which we buy) and fuel make this necessary.
I am often asked about tips for your guide. A good comparison is when
you go out to eat at a nice restaurant. Tipping is completely up to you and the
percentage of the tip (normally between 10 - 20%) is dependent on how well you
liked the service.
- 2 ½ day hunts: $11,250 (3 nights in motel)
- 3 day hunts: $13,500 (3 nights in motel) $13,800 (4 nights)
- 3 ½ day hunts: $15,750 (4 nights in motel)
- 4 day hunts: $18,000 (4 nights in motel) $18,300 (5 nights)
- 4 ½ day hunts: $20,250 (5 nights in motel)
Terms & Conditions
- 50% is due at time of booking
- 50% is due on arrival
Price of the hunt includes:
- All bird licenses ($1,500 value for party of six).
- All GST and PST taxes, (11%)
- Guided decoy hunts morning and most evenings, except when hunting upland
- Breakfast. Snacks and nonalcoholic drinks throughout the day.
- Quality hotel accommodations. Our prices assume double occupancy.
- Satellite flat screen HD TV.
Does not include:
- Lunch and supper meals (there are 50+ restaurants within a 15 minute drive)
- Bird Cleaning
Average temperatures in our area:
Daytime high °F Over night low °F
September 20 65 40
October 1 60 36
October 10 57 33
October 20 52 29
- “Shadow Grass Blades” or “Farmland Gold” or similar pants (...and jacket if you have one). It is important to have your own pants that fit well and are the right color. A white or snow camo jacket or hoody is nice if you have one.
- 10+ boxes of steel shot shells (mostly “2”s).
- Camo shotgun with a trigger lock. A shiny gun is a detriment to decoying waterfowl.
- Leather hunting boots. Waders shouldn't be needed. Crocs or similar footwear to step into after removing muddy boots.
- More detailed information will be sent as requested.